The Pan-African Palestine Solidarity Network (PAPSN) is a pan-African network of civil society organizations, activists and groups in solidarity with the liberation struggle of the Palestinian people.
The network was formed in June 2021 after discussions among different Palestinian solidarity organizations on the African continent.
Presently, the network includes members from some 20 countries across the continent.
We uphold the African Charter of Peoples and Human Rights, which in its preamble commits us “to eliminate colonialism, neo-colonialism, apartheid, zionism”.
Connect with us on Social Media
Our latest posts
- INTERVENTION AT THE AU 37TH ORDINARY SESSION OF THE AU ASSEMBLY regarding palestineOn the occasion of the African Union (AU) 44th Ordinary Session of the Executive Council, held on 14-15 February, and the subsequent 37th Ordinary Session of the AU Assembly on 17-18 February 2024—wherein a report on the situation in Palestine was considered—we, a unified body of activists, mediators, peace practitioners, and feminist organizations committed to… Read More »INTERVENTION AT THE AU 37TH ORDINARY SESSION OF THE AU ASSEMBLY regarding palestine
- PAPSN condemns the police attack against members of Kenyans4PalestineThe Pan-African Palestine Solidarity Network (PAPSN) condemns the police attack against members of Kenyans4Palestine during their peaceful protest outside the German embassy in Nairobi on Thursday, 25 January 2024. The purpose of the demonstration was to voice the disapproval of Kenyans to the ongoing genocide of Palestinians in Gaza, and the complicity of western states… Read More »PAPSN condemns the police attack against members of Kenyans4Palestine
- Declaration of PAPSN in Support of South Africa’s Application to the International Court of Justice Regarding Israel’s Genocide in GazaThe Pan-African Palestine Solidarity Network (PAPSN) express its profound appreciation for South Africa’s urgent application to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) against Israel for violating the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide in Gaza. The application asserts that “Israel has engaged in, is engaging in and risks further engaging… Read More »Declaration of PAPSN in Support of South Africa’s Application to the International Court of Justice Regarding Israel’s Genocide in Gaza
- Africa united to stop #GazaGenocide and start dismantling Israeli apartheid!This year, November 29th, the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People, holds immense significance, now more than ever. The Israeli genocidal attack on Gaza has reportedly resulted in over 15,000 Palestinian deaths, including more than 6,150 children, and forced the displacement of 1.7 million Palestinians. The recent bombing has devastated healthcare, with 26… Read More »Africa united to stop #GazaGenocide and start dismantling Israeli apartheid!
- Israel out of AU!We, the undersigned African groups and organizations, welcome the Chairperson of the African Union Commission Mr Moussa Faki’s announcement of the suspension of Israel’s observer status in our union. This is an important first step towards rectifying the terrible mistake of admitting, in any way, the Israeli settler-colonial and apartheid regime into the African Union. Apartheid and Israel’s ideology, Zionism, stand in stark contradiction to our values and principles as enshrined in the African Charter for Peoples and Human Rights and have no place in our union.
- Collective op-ed: “We will not let France support the return of apartheid in Africa”With this collective op-ed, we denounce the hosting of the international conference “Israel back in Africa” co-organised on 31 May by the Israeli embassy with the logistical and political support of the City Hall of the 16th arrondissement of Paris. This conference aims, above all, to promote the African policy of the Israeli apartheid regime… Read More »Collective op-ed: “We will not let France support the return of apartheid in Africa”
- From Nakba Day to Africa Day – From Apartheid to Liberation!Ten Days of Action in Solidarity with Palestine – 15 to 25 May Remembering the words of Nelson Mandela, we declare that our victories over colonialismand apartheid will always be incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians. We therefore call on all progressive forces and justice-loving people in Africa and theAfrican diaspora to mark these… Read More »From Nakba Day to Africa Day – From Apartheid to Liberation!
- Defend Jerusalem! Defend Palestine!The Pan African Palestine Solidarity Network (PAPSN) stands in firm and resolute solidarity against the latest onslaught of Israeli apartheid state violence suffered by the Palestinian people – especially in Jerusalem. PAPSN condemns the repeated violent attacks by Israeli occupation forces on the Al-Aqsa compound since Friday, 15 April.