The Pan-African Palestine Solidarity Network (PAPSN) is a pan-African network of civil society organizations, activists and groups in solidarity with the liberation struggle of the Palestinian people.
The network was formed in June 2021 after discussions among different Palestinian solidarity organizations on the African continent.
Presently, the network includes members from some 20 countries across the continent.
We uphold the African Charter of Peoples and Human Rights, which in its preamble commits us “to eliminate colonialism, neo-colonialism, apartheid, zionism”.
Connect with us on Social Media
Our latest posts
- Israel out of AU!We, the undersigned African groups and organizations, welcome the Chairperson of the African Union Commission Mr Moussa Faki’s announcement of the suspension of Israel’s observer status in our union. This is an important first step towards rectifying the terrible mistake of admitting, in any way, the Israeli settler-colonial and apartheid regime into the African Union. Apartheid and Israel’s ideology, Zionism, stand in stark contradiction to our values and principles as enshrined in the African Charter for Peoples and Human Rights and have no place in our union.
- Collective op-ed: “We will not let France support the return of apartheid in Africa”With this collective op-ed, we denounce the hosting of the international conference “Israel back in Africa” co-organised on 31 May by the Israeli embassy with the logistical and political support of the City Hall of the 16th arrondissement of Paris. This conference aims, above all, to promote the African policy of the Israeli apartheid regime … Read more
- From Nakba Day to Africa Day – From Apartheid to Liberation!Ten Days of Action in Solidarity with Palestine – 15 to 25 May Remembering the words of Nelson Mandela, we declare that our victories over colonialismand apartheid will always be incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians. We therefore call on all progressive forces and justice-loving people in Africa and theAfrican diaspora to mark these … Read more
- Defend Jerusalem! Defend Palestine!The Pan African Palestine Solidarity Network (PAPSN) stands in firm and resolute solidarity against the latest onslaught of Israeli apartheid state violence suffered by the Palestinian people – especially in Jerusalem. PAPSN condemns the repeated violent attacks by Israeli occupation forces on the Al-Aqsa compound since Friday, 15 April.
- Message from Khadija Ryadi, Moroccan human rights activist to the PAPSN conference: from africa to palestine: united against apartheid, dakar, 12 MarchMessage from Moroccan Human Rights Activist, Khadija Ryadi, to the PAPSN Conference: From Africa to Palestine: United Against Apartheid, 12 March
- Message from H.E Lakhdar Brahimi to the PAPSN Conference in Dakar, 12 MarchThis video message was recorded to salute the Pan-African Palestine Solidarity Network’s conference “From Africa to Palestine: United Against Apartheid”.
- Emma Nyerere: We need a greater voice for the people of the Global SouthSpeech By Emma Lwaitama Nyerere At The Pan-African Anti-Apartheid Conference BRIEF MESSAGE OF SOLIDARITY WITH THE STRUGGLE FOR SELF DETERMINATION OF THE PEOPLE OF PALESTINE by EMMA LWAITAMA NYERERE A Tanzanian Pan African Federalist & Internationalist March 2022 Distinguished Organizers of this Event Distinguished Participants Comrades and Friends Ladies and Gentlemen Let me begin by … Read more
- Nkosi ZMD Mandela: A milestone for a united front for PalestineSpeech by Nkosi ZMD Mandela, MP on the occasion of the Pan African Palestinian Solidarity Network delivered on Saturday 12th March 2022: Dakar, Senegal. Honourable Chairperson, Leadership of The Pan African Palestine Solidarity Network (PAPSN), Members of the Global BDS Family ,Cde Brahimi Lakhdar (Algeria), Cde Jamal Juma, Ms Emma Nyerere, Dignitaries and delegates present, … Read more